Are you looking for kids reading and great book ideas? Are you looking for ways to motivate your child to read?
Have you thought about using music as a learning tool to develop literacy? Children’s music books can provide a brand new world for your child to explore!
Combining literacy development with music and rhythm will nurture your child’s learning by having them integrate knowledge from different subjects.
Two years ago I started a blog series during the summer. I wanted to introduce one music book that I love and and I know your child will love as well!
- Develop your child’s literacy skills and expose them to music at the same tim
- Get your child engaged in music and reading at the same time.
- Learn about books for young children you may not have been exposed to yet.
- Learn about great parenting books.
- Learn about music and literacy activities for your young child.
- Develop tolerance through exposure to different cultures in music books
Here is a list of my recommendations:
Chapter Four/ Rhythm
Chapter Five/The Story of Musical Max
Chapter Six/ Personalize Your Child’s Book
Chapter Seven/Overcoming Shyness Through a Music Book
Chapter Eight/Teach The Value of Money
Chapter Nine/Introduce the Jazz Heritage through Books
Chapter Ten/Sing and Develop DiversityChapter eleven/Parenting books-parens should have a laughter too
Chapter Twelve/French Parenting?
Chapter Thirteen/ Parenting AdviceSubscribe to our newsletter and receive info about these children’s books directly to your email!