As teachers, we all need a reminder to slow down and relax. Spring Break is a sweet time to do that. It is only a week, no time can be waisted. It comes at a time of year when teachers are most tired.
So here we go, my list of 20 things teachers on Spring Break should never do!
- Do anything you may regret seeing on social media.
- Over-schedule yourself with activities.
- Get up early.
- Spend money on school supplies.
- Only hang out with work buddies.
- Ignore your personal to-do lists.
- Stay inside.
- Read anything that has anything to do with education, school or teaching.
- Wear teacher clothes.
- Feel bad for having a break.
- Go on Pinterest (to look for lesson plans, absolutely go on Pinterest for other things).
- Utter the words: “One, two, three! Eyes on me!”
- Talk to anybody else’s parents but your own.
- Learn anything.
- Eat everything.
- Waste time on Facebook.
- Ignore personal hygiene.
- Go to bed before the sun does.